SCHEDULE YOUR FLOATATION, OR INFRARED SAUNA APPOINTMENT HERE!
Powered by Appointment-Plus
Escape the stress of everyday life by floating. Flotation therapy is a natural way to help heal the mind and body. Our flotation rooms are filled with 10 inches of water and 1000lbs Epsom salt; the water is then heated to the same temperature as your skin, so you truly feel one with the water.
Lightproof and soundproof, our peaceful float rooms free you from any noise and stressful distractions. You will find deep meditation and calm while taking a float. Flotation therapy allows your mind and body to enter a state of relaxation that you just won't find anywhere else.
What to Expect:
Our staff will take you into the private suite where you will be have your flotation experience and answer any questions you may have. They will provide you with directions on how to use the equipment and what you can expect during the time you are floating.
Each room has music that will play at the beginning of your float. Eventually the music will fade so you can meditate peacefully. If you would rather not start floating with music, please just let the attendant know and they will keep it from playing. Our float rooms are also equipped with lights that you can choose to turn on and off whenever you want.
When your time in the room is coming to an end, music will begin to fade in. You will then get to take a refreshing shower to help rinse the salt from your skin and reflect on how your float made you feel.
Benefits from floating include:
- Stress relief
- Pain relief
- Magnesium intake
- Help with depression
- Relief from migraines
- Help decrease panic attacks
- Improve skin
- Speed recovery from illness
- Helps with sleep deprivation
- Improves mental clarity
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome) although floating while menstruating is not allowed.
- Helps with addictions (drug , alcohol, or other) with mind set and stress relief
- Faster recovery on athletic injuries and muscle aches
- Athletes use floatation to improve their performance, to speed their recovery from the stress of peak output, and virtually eliminate fatigue.
- Aids in other injury such as broken bones, or sprains
- Is great for all of these illness (no proven facts for cures, has aided in the relief of) Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Multiple Sclerosis, Chronic back pain, Anxiety Disorders, and other muscle, neurological, and bone disorders
Float During Pregnancy
Floatation Therapy for pregnant women within the 2nd and 3rd trimesters, and only after a medical clearance from your doctor floatation therapy can offer a brilliant level of relaxation, and pain relief not found outside of the tank.
Floatation Therapy allows you to escape the added weight of pregnancy by floating in a weightless environment, thus taking the strain off the body and spine. It promotes excellent sleep, a lovely sense of well being, and can help with all the aches and pains normally associated with pregnancy.
Floating in a floatation tank can help the pregnant mom to be, literally float through the pregnancy with a level of calm and comfort, and the Epsom salt solution will decrease inflammation and the pregnant mom may absorb additional magnesium from the water in the tank.
There is often comment about the 'mirror effect' of the baby floating in the womb of the mother, and the mother floating in the tank. This may have a spiritual and communal pleasure for the mother in this regard, deepening her connection with her baby.
In the third trimester, you may experience increased pressure on your organs. Some mothers to be also have trouble sleeping. Since our bodies are mostly water, it’s natural to draw comfort and relaxation from the float.
Scientifically developed and tested health benefits:
- Stress reduction, decreasing the body's chemical responses to stress
- Decreasing anxiety
- Lowering blood pressure
- Improving circulation
- Relief of chronic pain, hypertension, gastrointestinal and cardiovascular ailments, migraine and tension headaches
- Reduction or elimination of habits such as smoking, drinking, overeating, and drug use
- Stimulating secretions of endorphins
- Focusing the mind
- Beneficial effect on intellectual functions such as learning, recall, IQ score, perceptual motor tasks, visual concentration, visual storage, and discrimination learning
Call us today for pricing and further information about our great flotation and infrared sauna services!